I’m so excited that we’ve relaunched the eBook Homeschooling by the Numbers. If you’ve been a reader for more than a year, you may remember this as the eBook that we launched that subscribers and Facebook fans were able to get a code for to grab it for free.
This is officially a second edition of Homeschooling by the Numbers, as some essays are no longer included and some new ones have been added in. Also, it has been reformatted and is even now available for the Kindle (or Kindle reading apps, which are free for many devices, including your computer!).
Homeschooling by the Numbers includes 25 essays written by myself and past/present Homeschool Classroom writers (and some of our dear friends as well).
A Sampling of Some of the Essays Featured in Homeschooling by the Numbers:
- Five Steps to Becoming Homeschool Teacher of the Year
- 15 Ways to Have Fun with Fine Motor Skills
- Ten Things We Did to Encourage a Struggling Reader
- Five Things to say “No” to While Homeschooling
- 10 Recipes for Homemade Art Supplies
- Seven Benefits of Using Notebooking
- 14 Reasons Why We Homeschool
- 10 Pieces of Advice for New Homeschoolers
- 12 Ways to Break Up Homeschooling Monotony
To celebrate the launch, I have set up a coupon code so you can get the eBook at half price. Just use the code HBNLaunch at checkout, and you’ll be able to pick it up for only $2.00!
As a special bonus, that code can actually be used on any of my eBooks, which includes titles like Training Your Children in Home Economics, First Communion Preparation and Patterns, and Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places.