The follow is a post from contributing writer, Jenn.
Just as each family is unique to their teaching methods and learning styles, so is their space.
- Sanctus Simplicitus gives great ideas of how to utilize space when it’s hard to come by.
- Living in an apartment and homeschooling can be a challenge. Laura shows how it can be done. With ease.
- Separate school room not required. Becca at Our Homeschool Journey shows how they are all over the place.
- Raising the Cameron Clan created a classroom all in one bag. This is one you must see.
- Plastic letter trays and laminated oilcloth are just two of the many simple touches that bring the room at Whit! More of Less together.
- The Adventures of an Air Force Family uses an armoire to house all of their curriculum items. And their punctuation chart?? A great idea!
- Stephanie from We Choose This Life and Elizabeth from Allred Adventures are both great examples that a fancy-smancy classroom is not required for homeschooling.
Two common themes I have seen as I have perused sites of homeschool spaces:
2. Using what you have and starting where you are
Both I think to be fantastic ideas.
For more inspiration of homeschooling spaces and places, check out the “Not” Back-to-School Hop at iHomeschool Network.