If you’ve been wanting to find a way to add some basic Home Ec instruction into your curriculum for next year, then you’re in luck this week! As a thank you to Homeschool Classroom readers, I’m going to be offering my newest ebook, Training Your Children in Home Economics, at 40% off (with a code) through the end of this week.
(This ebook has already sold over 250 copies in the short time since its release!)
Topics included in Training Your Children in Home Economics:
- Why Home Ec Skills are Important
- Money Management
- Simple Sewing Skills
- Meal Planning
- Meal Preparation
- Kitchen Safety
- Food Safety
- Microwave Safety
- Table Manners
- Laundry Skills
Also included in Training Your Children in Home Economics:
- Progress Form for Simple Sewing Skills (with Specific Skills Listed)
- Progress Form for Working on Assisting in the Kitchen (with Specific Skills Listed)
- Progress Form (Multiple Pages) for Building a Repertoire of Meals that Can Be Prepared Independently
- Meal Planning Page
- Progress Form for Beginning Laundry Skills
- Progress Form (two pages) for Laundry Skills (more advanced that “Beginning” section)
- Three Pages of Very Simple Reproducible Shapes for Sewing Felt Creations
To receive Training Your Children in Home Economics at 40% off, which would be $3.00, just go to the page with more information about the ebook, add it to your cart, and use the code HSC40. The code will be good through Saturday, July 14, 2012.
(As a bonus, this code can also be used on Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places: 200+ Activities for Young Children Using Common Household Objects, which will also be $3.00 after the discount code.)
Angie is the author of Training Your Children in Home Economics, as well as other ebooks available through her site and on the Kindle. She can be found writing about everything that happens in life between all the loads of laundry at Many Little Blessings. Angie is also the founder of The Homeschool Classroom and Catholic Mothers Online.